Legal Services

Our team of dedicated legal professionals is well-versed in many specialized areas. We will not advocate for you in an area in which we are not experienced. Our team brings a diverse background to the table, allowing us to advocate for you in many areas of law. This gives the Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler an edge when dealing with complex legal matters. Often, more than one area of expertise is required. No need to hire a multitude of attorneys. We can provide you with comprehensive legal support in many areas.

Located in Southern California, The Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler represents clients across the country.

For a free, no-obligation telephone consultation with The Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler, call (213) 617-8684, or contact us online.

Our services include:

  • Criminal and Civil Appeals
  • Asset Protection
  • Bankruptcy
  • Civil Litigation
  • Consumer Advocacy and Protection
  • Contracts
  • Divorce
  • Traffic Tickets
  • Wrongful Termination
  • Family Law
  • Incorporation
  • Wills and Trusts

The Law Offices of Linda Rose Fessler • Experience you can trust

6 Responses to “Legal Services”

  1. Great work, quite a few highly good points! I value you penning this blog post and the rest of your site is top notch!

  2. shester sullivan says:

    I need help with getting my house back please help me if you can you can call me at 251 593 7957 god bless you

  3. Carolyn Mirdo says:

    Does your office only accept class action law suits if the property is in California?
    The property I held was in Florida. I lost that property on a short sale. I have MS so I was on disability for three years. When I turned 65 my disability expired. The year was 2008, my home would not sell because of the declining market. I tried to work with Wells Fargo to do a loan modification. They were extremely cruel, having me repeat the paper work 6-7 times even though income did not change because we are retired. To make a long story short, in 2013 we finally sold the house on a short sale. HERE’S THE KICKER, two weeks after closing, we get a payment coupon from Wells Fargo that they not only modified our loan but reduced our principal balance as well… I know the reason for this, it was retaliation. Because I got Senator Nelson involved and he in turn had the OCC look into this. I found the OCC to be worthless because Wells Fargo lied to the OCC that we did not qualify for the loan and the OCC believed whatever Wells Fargo said, never doing their own due-diligence. Believe me, I know about qualifying for a loan. I am a retired loan underwriter from JPMorgan Chase. This whole experience caused use to file for bankruptcy in 2012, we had excellent credit prior to 2008. I can’t afford to start a lawsuit on my on but I would like to join a group if you know of one. These people should not be in business.

  4. Sweet Valencia says:

    Ocwen Loan Services is my Mortgage Co. I have been paying 951.87 on a loan modification from Sept 2010 to June 2017. In June I rec’d my payment coupon for 951.87 I paid it then got a letter stating my payment was short 846.10. I have never been late so I paid it. I called the company and they said I should have had a increase in 2015 therefore they were increasing me for 2015, 2016 and I had to start paying 1797.97 immediately and in October it was going to 2009.50. I explained to them they are required to notify me in advance of any increases. They didn’t care. They suggested I apply for a loan modification which I did July 13, 2017 of which I was denied July 28, 2017 stating they are unable to create a post modification payment that is between 10-55 % of my monthly gross income. Do I have any recourse against them for not properly notifying me of a rate increase. They cannot offer me a streamline modification unless my mortgage is 90 days delinquent. That will not happen. I have never been late

    • Please call me at 213-446-6766 so that we can discuss. No charge.

    • You could sue them, which will be extremely expensive. However, you could also file a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Board, your State Attorney General, any other state consumer advocacy groups. Many of these complaints can be filed online.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *